Help us to Help You
As a patient of this practice we expect you:
- To treat the doctors and practice staff with courtesy.
- To be punctual for your appointment.
- To give the practice as much notice as possible if you cannot keep your appointment.
- To make more than one appointment if more than one person has to be seen.
- To be prepared to make further appointments if you have numerous or complex problems.
- To be patient if appointment times are running late- it may be you who needs the extra time on another occasion.
- To ask for a home visit only if the illness prevents you from coming to the surgery – children can usually be safely brought to the surgery.
Our Service to You
As a patient of the practice you can expect:
- To be seen the same day for the conditions you and a doctor agree are urgent.
- To have a telephone consultation or see a healthcare professional within 48hours for non-urgent conditions.
- To be seen at home at your doctor’s discretion.
- To have your long term medication and treatment reviewed at agreed intervals.
- To be informed (through leaflets etc) of the practice’s services and how best to use them.
- To have your records treated confidentially, subject to your wishes to have relatives and friends informed of the progress of your treatment.
- To be treated with courtesy.
- To receive healthcare in comfortable and appropriate surroundings.